Avanade and Accenture have been named 2023 Microsoft Global Systems Integrator (SI) Partner of the Year. The companies were also recognised with 17 additional awards including Malaysia Partner of the Year and Singapore Partner of the Year.
This is the 18th time that Avanade and Accenture have received the Global SI Partner of the Year recognition from Microsoft. In total, the companies have received close to 120 Partner of the Year awards across numerous technology and country categories throughout their history, while helping clients transform their employee and customer experiences by creating and delivering leading-edge solutions using Microsoft solutions.
Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft recently announced an expansion of their close collaboration to help organisations adopt the disruptive power of generative AI, accelerated by the cloud, to fundamentally transform their businesses. By tapping into the new Accenture Center for Advanced AI, with its deep focus on generative AI and large language models, and Avanade’s new AI Organisational Readiness Framework, the companies will help clients explore and experiment with generative AI for safe and responsible innovation at scale.
In addition to the 2023 Global SI Partner of the Year award, Avanade and Accenture also received:
- Dynamics 365 Sales & Marketing Partner of the Year
- Low Code Application Development Partner of the Year
- Automotive, Mobility and Transportation Partner of the Year
- Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Malaysia Country Partner of the Year
- Singapore Country Partner of the Year
- Germany Country Partner of the Year
- Greece Country Partner of the Year
- France Country Partner of the Year
- Portugal Country Partner of the Year
- UK Country Partner of the Year
Microsoft also recognised the companies in seven further local awards, including:
- Denmark: Azure Core: Cloud Infrastructure Partner of The Year
- Finland: GSI Growth Champion Partner of The Year
- Asia Pacific: Azure Data & AI Partner of the Year
- Asia Pacific: Azure Infrastructure Partner of the Year
- Singapore: Financial Services Industry Partner of The Year
- Japan: Energy and Resources Partner of the Year
“The unique partnership between Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft truly enables us to do what matters for our clients – building more resilience in a world of continuous change, empowering employees to embrace new ways of working, strengthening customer experience and now, guiding them on their journey to an ‘AI-first’ world,” says Pam Maynard, Avanade CEO (pic). “Being recognised as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of The Year for the 18th time is a remarkable achievement that is only possible because of our people all over the world who, every day, bring unrivalled expertise, experience and insights to help our clients solve their toughest business challenges.”
The companies were also named finalists in the following five categories: Retail & Consumer Goods Partner of the Year; Dynamics 365 Finance Partner of the Year; Dynamics 365 Services Partner of the Year; Security Compliance Partner of the Year; Business Intelligence Partner of the Year
“Over the past year, we’ve expanded our partnership with Microsoft by helping more clients transform their organisations through the adoption of data and AI, cloud, metaverse, sustainability and other technologies,” said Chris Howarth, senior managing director and Accenture Microsoft Business Group Lead. “Together with Avanade, we take great pride in helping clients accelerate change to achieve new growth and value, and we look forward to an exciting journey forward with Microsoft.”
Combined, Avanade and Accenture now have more than 65,000 professionals dedicated to delivering Microsoft technologies.