HP has just revealed its first narrow bezel HP t310 G2 All-in-One Zero Client with seamless visuals, improved ergonomics and maximum data security. Powered by Teradici and compatible with VMware and Amazon virtual workspace environments, the HP t310 G2 AiO Zero Client allows customers to take their work to new heights with the design and performance they want, and the security they need.
With a virtually borderless full HD display, customers can enjoy an impressive visual experience with one or more monitors to create a seamless and aesthetically beautiful workspace. The comfort designed stand can be adjusted up, down, tilted, swivelled or rotated to support landscape and portrait mode, so customers can customize their workspace to meet their unique needs.
“Customers are looking for a secure solution that is simple to manage,” said Jeff Groudan, vice president and global head, Thin Clients, HP Inc. “The new HP t310 G2 All-in-One Zero Client provides customers with maximum data security, easy management with Teradici’s PCoIP Management Console and simplified setup right out of the box.”
Additional features include:
- Stunning visual experience. Watch your images and graphics come to life on a 23.8-inch diagonal Full HD (1920×1080) IPS display with a wide-viewing angle and sharp, detail-rich colour reproduction.
- Seamless multi-display setup. Enabling seamless multi-display arrangements is now easier than ever. The DisplayPort™ makes attaching a second display simple and fast.
- Quiet, work-friendly design. Reduce noise distractions at your desk with a focus-friendly fanless design and thermal controls.
- Powerful performance. The high-performing Tera2 PCoIP zero client processor delivers full frame rate 3D graphics and high-definition media even over high-latency networks.
- Teradici Desktop Access.1 Manage your Zero Client with a one-year subscription to Teradici Desktop Access which is included with the purchase of every new HP t310 Zero Client.